Friday, August 22, 2008

The Start

So, I'm starting the blogging thing. Here it goes. :)
Since I actually have some cool pictures to share I decided to start.
A sunset one evening while we were in the Canary Islands.

It was a miracle we made it. Putting everything together to be able to go truly was a blessing. Cesar combined two years worth of vacation during residency so we were able to be there for a whole month. Sara (number 5) was 7 weeks old when we left.


Here are a few pictures we took.


Here are our beach racers. (Sara's too little.)

The kids getting buried. Miriam was last.

My strong husband after building a castle.

A beautiful view of the mountains at a restaurant where we ate goat and rabbit meat.


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! The pictures are great! A whole month for vacation! That is fun, but to have to combine 2 years of vacation stinks. Oh well the things you do to see family :) Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to sit and look at all your vacation pictures that day! I'm just grateful that it all worked out and that you were able to go! You'll have great memories for years to come.

J said...

I love the beach pictures. I could spend every day at the beach.