

It's naptime and I hear Miriam in her room talking. That is just the way it goes around here. She has to have things her way and Sara makes things tricky for her. This picture was taken a couple months ago while in the islands the day Sara was blessed.
3 comments:
Both of your girls are beautiful! I hear you about having school starting and things calming down. I am glad that 2 of my 4 are in school!
So glad you started a blog! I just added you to my blogroll so I'll remember to stop by and see what you're up to. So glad you guys live close!
In some ways I love the schedule of school and the structure it brings, but there is something magical about the summer. I am glad we get to experience just enough of both in the year.
Post a Comment