Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cesar has been called as branch president

The new branch president in his new (to us) red car.


Cesar was called as branch president of the spanish branch we've been attending for about a year and a half. As my grandpa put it. This will be a great challenge. Grandpa knows what residency is like. I know the Lord will provide the way to accomplish the things He commands.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Man! You guys are nuts! It was fun to get your email and discover you are a blogger too. I'll definitely be following it.

Dawn said...

Wow! Congrats! I don't know when he'll find the time, but I am sure he will be great at it. So much for having a husband :) Only one more year of residency for you guys!

J said...

Good luck and call me if you need to chat.