A big thank you to all my friends and family for making my birthday special. Since Cesar was working today we went on a date on Friday evening, thanks to Tiffany. Friday morning Missy watched Miriam and Sara so I could get my hair cut. Sat. we went to the temple and out to lunch with the stake president and his wife who happen to be our friends. (The stake president is younger than me. He just turned 30 on Friday.) and today I took my children up to my parents for dinner with my family. Here are some pictures. :) Luckily we made it back out of the canyon without any problems because it was snowing on the way down and like dad says, be careful, the canyon's dangerous. A bunch of friends sent me happy birthday notes on facebook which was really fun.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a great birthday. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us!!
Post a Comment