
Today was a blustery day but my heart felt good. We made a counter offer on this house. We shall see how it all works out but I feel really peaceful about this and though it does not seem to make the most sense. We were praying about this house and what to do about it and a few neat things happened that helped us decide to go for it. One was that as we walked up the street, I recognized that we had been there before a couple of years ago when we went looking for Arabian horse breeders. These people live 2 houses over across the street. We had visited them and their neighbors and really liked them both.
And as we were heading toward our car three children came walking up the street with three lambs on lead ropes. We walked over to them and talked to them. The lambs are for 4H and they are starting to get them ready. Cesar was sooo thrilled to have the thought of having neighbors like that--where the kids walk their lambs down the street and almost everybody has horses. Then we drove to the hospital where he has gotten a job and it was
less than 10 minutes away. It took us 10 minutes to get to the Oquirr Mountain Temple. Can you believe that? For Cesar to be able to have animals and be less than 10 minutes from work and be 10 minutes from the temple. For me, the house is nice and it is plenty big. Thank you, Heavenly Father. What a blessing and a miracle if we get this house. It has been four years since we came out to Utah from Rochester to look for a house. Now we are once again about to have big major changes. The past four years have been quite challenging but just 2 months and 3 weeks and residency will be over. Cesar is still the branch president of our little branch. He is now studying for the boards every time he is not working or doing branch stuff. Yesterday was his first day off in a month--if you count the one day off that he had every Sunday at the church as work (which I do because I don't see him). Conference was wonderful and difficult for me. I felt like I was not measuring up but there is still time to do better. Today I was able to be with my husband for more than a couple of hours and it was so wonderful---Making big decisions.
2 comments:
Wow, Yolanda! I hope it all works out on the house -- it sounds amazing!
We have totally outgrown our house with the birth of Charli but hope to have a job and buy a house in the next 18 months.
Wow, you guys are at the end of a very long journey. I am so proud of you, Yoli, for being such a trooper through the whole thing. You deserve every blessing the Lord sends your way. I am sooo excited to see your new house and let the kids run around this summer. Good luck with the last three weeks and with boards. Love you!!
Post a Comment