
I really like this little quote I saw at one of my "cousin once removed" or something like that's house. I went to my grandma's sister's funeral near Oakland, CA last week. It was an impressive trip. To start it was the first time I have been on a trip without at least one child in nearly 11 years. The beauty of CA-the grape vines, olive trees, wow! It felt sooo good to get a little refreshing air. Stay in a beautiful place and just get a little bit of heaven by being with extended family again. Yesterday my husband signed his contract for his first "JOB". In 2 months our lives will change. Today as my husband was about to leave for work he said something that is classical of the past four years. "The race-tonight get to work (by 6 p.m. it was 5:38), end at 2 a.m. come home, sleep a little, prepare for my presentation in clinic tomorrow at 1, come home from work, prepare for church meetings at 7. But, I got a lot done today!" I don't know if he will ever not be sleep deprived. Little moments.
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys will be done soon.
Wow! I bet it was very strange to go on that trip by yourself. Good luck with these last few weekS!
Post a Comment