Friday, July 2, 2010
We're So Close Yet Still in The Air
Saturday we will visit with the sellers of the house to discuss if and when they will sell it. The appraisal came back today and at least it is above what they owe. It is 3:14 am. Hot. Sweaty. Can't sleep wondering what and when things are going to happen. Cesar has not been able to relax much even though he finished residency over a week ago and was released as branch president on Sunday. He has been transitioning ever since. He's getting closer to having the transition over and starts working at his new job on Tuesday. He had wanted to study for the boards he's taking on Aug. 16 more but every time he turns around there is more to do to transition. Last night when we went to bed I asked, "What are you doing now?" I'm going to read a few questions," came the reply. "Goodnight, then." and I fell asleep. So, will the intense stress ever end? I don't know. Maybe not. Just seems like part of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everything works out for you. You have had a lot of years of stressful life. I will pray for you.
Post a Comment