Friday, August 13, 2010

Just 2 Days til the Big Test

Three moms -15 children-all friends
On day 28 of 30 days straight of at least 12 hour days followed by the internal medicine boards exam. That is how Cesar is finishing. We've also gone under contract on 2 houses in the past 28 days. Still waiting. "Patience" I'm trying to tell myself. Be patient. Yes, yes, but I have been driving the boys to their new school for the past 3 weeks. Now they have three weeks until they start again. Could it be possible for us to move before they start again? I don't know. I hope so.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the picture of everyone. What a great reunion. Hope the test went well. We survived the boards and are now enjoying a regular schedule for the first time in 8 years. You are so close. Hope the house goes through.

J said...

I hope the tests went well. What about the houses, have you heard anything yet?