Saturday, October 23, 2010

Up For Sale

I finally planted flowers where I thought there should be flowers the first day I saw this house and tomorrow it may snow.
Our NEW old house! I'm excited for the people who buy it.

The kitchen with new flooring that my friend Sheri helped me install. My friend Tiffany helped me with the countertop.


Remember the bathroom Cesar was remodeling?
My dad helped a ton on the bathtub. He tore out the old tile and did all the sheetrock work.

We'll see how the selling process goes. If it's anything like buying we're in for another lesson on patience.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! The flooring you installed in the kitchen looks like what I would LOVE for our house. Wanna come to Arkansas and teach me? ha.
Good luck with selling! It looks really nice--wish we could buy it. :)

J said...

Wow, the house looks fantastic. It will be nice for the next owners. It is too bad we always fix up our houses for someone else and not for ourselves.