Sunday, November 2, 2008

Antelope Island Great Salt Lake after soccer.

Sara and I looking at the sunset over the Great Salt Lake yesterday.
(Cesar isn't always working! Here's proof.)
The crew on Cesar's day off for the week.

It was getting late and the bugs started coming out.
At first when I saw the picture I thought I had mud on my forehead.



3 comments:

emilypr said...

Hey you guys!! I didn't know you had a blog--your kids look just the same with bigger bodies. They are all so cute. We miss you guys. I think about you a lot, I'm glad you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Even though Cesar works a lot, I know he's always trying to go and do fun things as a family. Gosh, I'm just thinking about how nice it would be if my honey knew how to fix cars!

Unknown said...

I tried to leave a comment under my name, but Candy's will have to do. Yolanda and the kids are as beautiful as ever. Pero Cesar....hijole. Just wanted to say hi, we'll be in touch. Really great looking family, looks like you guys are doing well. Good for you.

Buck