Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Birthday!

Gardner Girls at Gardner Village
Sara with Tiana and my mom

Hyrum takes a picture of me on my 31st birthday.


I've had a great birthday thanks to my friends and family. I knew Cesar would be on call today so I organized what I wanted for my birthday and I am happy. Cesar and I went to dinner last night for some great food at Mimi's Cafe thanks to Tiffany who was so awesome to watch all the kids. Such a great gift.

2 comments:

J said...

Happy Birthday (late!) It was fun to see all the pictures of you and your family. You look great, and Isaac is a great photographer. I am glad you took the initiative to plan what you wanted for your birthday. Sometimes that is what it takes.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!

carla said...

Happy Birthday!! Your sisters and you look so much alike. You all have the same smiles.